#1 I'm named after a garden
#2 I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland
#3 I'm 16 years old
#4 My birthday is September 27th
#5 I have Dark Blue hair
#6 My eyes are 3 different colours
#7 I have Social Anxiety
#8 I have a fear of heights
#9 I hate spiders
#10 I have a fear of blood
#11 I love ice tea
#12 I'm addicted to McDonald's
#13 I love Tuna Pasta
#14 I have my lip pierced
#15 I love working out
#16 I love cuddles ^.^
#17 I have a Las Vegas themed bedroom
#18 I have travel sickness
#19 I can speak Spanish
#20 I want to go to Queen's University,Belfast
#21 I love learning about History
#22 Im in a long-distance relationship :)
#23 I love Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch)
#24 I have a varied music taste
#25 I love Indian food
#26 I'm forever on Tumblr
#27 I've had braces 3 times
#28 I've never broken any bones
#29 I'm an only child
#30 I love Honey Nut Cluster cereal
#31 I hate seafood
#32 I have a dog (: He's a Staffy
#33 I'm really shy until you get to know me
#34 When I'm bored i tend to eat
#35 I'm addicted to Netflix
#36 I've never wore make-up and don't want to
#37 I'm 5ft 8"
#38 I look awkward in photos
#39 I cant survive without wifi
#40 I'm trying to only drink water
#41 I'm completely against Death Row, Bullying and Homophobia
#42 I love sleeping
#43 I love watching Youtube videos
#44 I hate fake people
#45 I love planning my workouts
#46 My favourite flowers are Lilly's
#47 I'd be lost without my phone
#48 I will one day own 3 pugs (:
#49 I live by "Be your own definition of perfect"
#50 Im a Secret Blogger
No comments:
Post a Comment